Saturday, 9 February 2013

The blizzard and the test

This week there was the first term test for the course. I was a bit nervous in anticipation of it initially (as with every exam or test or any other way of direct performance assessment). When I first got the test in class and had a quick look at it the first impression I got was that the questions were not hard but it was going to be long. I thought I might struggle to finish in time but in the end it turned out quite well. I was very happy with how I did and I am expecting a good mark on it.
The other good thing related to the test was the fact that there were no tutorials this Friday. I am not saying this as a disrespect to tutorials, but the lack of them this week allowed me to stay inside during the massive snow storm that hit the city, during which, for some reason that I'm sure appeared good enough to the powers that be at the university, ours was the only university that remained open in Toronto, at least for a good portion of the day.
So there you have it, two good things inside a single week coming from a test. Who would have guessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment